Saturday, June 22nd, 8:30am-12:30pm at the Crystal Spring Farmers’ Market on Pleasant Hill Rd in Brunswick;
Sunday, June 23rd, 10am-1pm at the Lewiston Farmers’ Market at Bates Mill 5 on the corner of Lincoln and Main Street
- Fresh curds
- Marinated fromage frais (fresh cheese)
- Basket Case – washed rind
- La Vie en Rose – mixed rind, semi-firm – (2012 ACS award winner)
- Spring Day Blues – (2011 ACS award-winner)
- Déjà Blue, v.4
- Fromage blanc
- Vegan Faux-Mage
- Oaxacan cheese–Mexican pasta filata (string cheese)
Map to the Lewiston Farmers’ Market
Sun Journal article, 30 September 2012 – with video
Spring Day Creamery’s “Vie en Rose” wins award!
We’re happy to announce that Spring Day Creamery won 1st place for its Vie en Rose mixed rind cheese in the original recipe category at the American Cheese Society 2012 competition in Raleigh, North Carolina! Turner Farm Creamery and Pineland Farms Creamery also returned home with awards!
Check out the complete list of 2012 winners.