Saturday, March 8th at the Brunswick Winter Market at Ft. Andross on Maine St. 9am-12:30
- Spring Day Blues – American Cheese Society award-winner, 2011
- La Vie en Rose – American Cheese Society winner, 2012
- Truman Day Tomme – natural rind, mild aged cheese
- Evangeline- ashed, soft-ripened cheese
- Candide – peppered brie-style cheese
- Fresh curds
- Non-fat yogurt
- Fromage blanc
Sun Journal article, 30 September 2012 – with video
Spring Day Creamery’s “Vie en Rose” wins award!
We’re happy to announce that Spring Day Creamery won 1st place for its Vie en Rose mixed rind cheese in the original recipe category at the American Cheese Society 2012 competition in Raleigh, North Carolina! Turner Farm Creamery and Pineland Farms Creamery also returned home with awards!
Check out the complete list of 2012 winners.